Do you have a story to tell? Do you want the world to see it? Submit your story or story ideas to email@example.com and we will take a look. Please pay attention to the following boring but unavoidable legalese.
By submitting text, photos, and video to OutOfTheBoxScience, you agree that the content does not infringe or violate someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law. You also grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to publicly display your User Content on OutOfTheBoxScience.
Guest Post for OOTBS
Interested in posting once to our site? Great! Here’s some additional guidelines we need you to follow. Content must be:
- Unique. No plagiarism of any kind will be accepted nor should you post this content to other sites.
- Properly cited using latest edition of APA style guide. Include a reference list at the end of the article.
- 800-1500 words.
- You may include one (1) in-text link to an article on one of your sites; we will look over these links and approve them before publishing your article to our site.
- If possible, we would love an in-text link to an OOTBS article.
- You must include a minimum of one (1) image for the header. This and any other images you submit must be free to use. It’s fine if the image you want to use is licensed for reuse with attribution, just include the necessary information so we can provide proper credit.
- You must share the final published version of the article on your social media site.
- At the end of the article (past your reference list), please fill in and include the following template:
- This guest post was contributed by [your name]. You can find more of their work at [your site].
If you are looking to become a regular contributor make sure to specify that in your email.
We look forward to reading what you have to send us. Thanks!
– OOTBS Team